Some pictures from today:
1. My new TV! and the Easter decorations I have.
2. Close up on a Easter decoration hanging in the kitchen.
3. My 5 y.o. nephew Alec (Finnish kids dress like this and go to visit relatives/friends to get candy.
4. Bonfire at the shore.
6. A local brewery close by has a barn…
7. … with two of these guys!
8. Close up of one of the he-goats. They have long, big, sharp horns, but look pretty cute in the eyes! 😀
9. The brewery’s bonfire that was almost out by the time I got there.
So, that’s what I did on Easter Saturday. The first bonfire was kind of a failure because the wind was strong and they didn’t get it to burn on one side. Only half the pile started burning. But the sunset was beautiful! 🙂 I ate a grilled sausage at the first fire.
It was the first time I went to look at the he-goats (I don’t actually know what they are called in English. If someone knows, please write a comment!). It smelled like a farm! They ate hay from the little building with a roof.
For dinner I had a steak that was three hours in the oven. I also ate garlic potatoes which were better this time, as I had them almost two hours in the oven together with the steak.
I got the TV on Wednesday, I think. When I first saw it (when I got home from work) I was a little: What? Is that a TV? It looks so small compared to the one I had for 15 or more years! 😀 (Which was one of the old-style TVs, broad and clumsy and heavy.)
Now I am going to watch a movie. But I haven’t decided what to watch yet.